Monday 19 March 2012

The Pizza Lullaby

The power of today's online advertising is sooooo cooollll. Well I should know it best for I was a Mass Communication student and had spent quite a number of years pursuing the career of a web designer. But everybody knows best. The reason I am suddenly awed by this is because after coming back from office I fell asleep  with the laptop on. But the damn phone wont give me any peace. After the call I woke up logged into Facebook and wallah its a new post from Pizza Hut advertising there assorted menu for garlic breads. In a half sleepy hungry state the mind became prey to this ad and now I am waiting eagerly for cheese garlic bread and a zesty chicken pizza with pepperoni toppings. Any moment now the pizza will be here and life will seem wonderful. A certain amount of childish excitement is brewing inside me. But all this new age advertising also distracts you a bit. In all this excitement I forgot to wish a dear friend of mine HAPPY BIRTHDAY and now that I have done that she is asking for a crate of beer. Well the purse is there to be emptied so what the heck. 
Ohhhh goody the Pizza is here and now I stop singing this song. 

Though its a  Domino's Pizza song its the best pizza song ever

1 comment:

  1. Tar mane tui etodin jatobar barite pizza order ditish tatobar tor ghore dorja bandho kore paresh rawal er mato nachtish!

    ReplyDelete