Thursday 24 May 2012

ISI NORTH KOREA PLOTTING TO KILL MAMATA BANERJEE

What a mess what a mess What a mess. The centre does not inform her on important
issues like Oil Price hike but she receives death threats from North Korea, Venezuela
and Hungary.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/asia_pacific/mamata-banerjees-conspiracy-allegations-draw-ridicule-rom-indian-communist-party/2012/05/23/gJQAvG2dkU_story.html

Recently she voiced her fear to Washington Post and my God! They even printed it. As usual
Pakistan (ISI) is also believed to be involved.
Well can she be penalised if she stays alive for the coming 40 years? Only time can tell.
I can bet on the fact that if challenged she will say that, "I don't have the proof now but I will
tell the CBI people who have no important work at present to verify these threats". If there is
a threat it is a serious matter but I don't think North Korea, Venezuela and Hungary have the
time or the enthusiasm to target her. She must realise that she is just a small dot in the ring of
international politics and there are larger fishes to fry. Nobody is bothered what she does and
says. Rather, branding people Maoist without any proof has become quite a regular thing for
her.
And what’s the use of saying all these sensational things to draw attention when ‘The
Mamata Banerjee’ can’t even facilitate foreign investment in West Bengal.
Regarding American investment in West Bengal, she said: "We cannot offer what other
states can offer, because of our situation - but we can extend our cooperation from the
heart. ....."We can touch your heart, but maybe not financially."
http://ibnlive.in.com/news/isi-north-korea-plotting-to-kill-me-mamata/260662-37-64.html
Rather than putting up lamp posts resembling her party symbol she should try to bring these
investments in so that we can have a job. I don't need a healing touch on my heart what I need
is a healing touch on the state which both Mamata and I so dearly love.
PS: Like always I will again declare that I am not a communist or a Maoist, I am R.K.
Laxman's common man and I voted for Mamata Banerjee and she is not doing a good job to
get my Votes for future elections.

No comments:

Post a Comment